ADAPTIVE VEHICLE VETERANS’ ADMINISTRATION BENEFITS YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- The Veterans’ Administration offers a one-time automobile grant of $19,817 for 100% Service Connected Veterans. If you haven’t used it yet, you can apply it towards a modified vehicle.
- 100% Service Connected Veterans are eligible for two vehicle conversions every four years or one every two years.
- Veterans that trade their modified vehicle in every two years typically have less out-of-pocket expense getting into a new wheelchair van than a veteran that trades at a later date.
- The Veterans’ Administration will allow for the purchase of a pre-owned wheelchair van using their depreciation schedule for reimbursement.
For more information on how AVM, INC. can help you understand and utilize the Veteran benefits you are eligible for, call us at (352) 622-4467.
Every six months, any disabled Veteran may take advantage of our program by bringing his/her modified vehicle to AVM, INC. for a FREE accessibility and maintenance check. This check-up will include:
- An inspection of your adaptive equipment
- Cleaning of your adaptive equipment
- Lubricating any parts, if necessary
- Adjusting any parts, if necessary
After service, upon request, we will provide you with a detailed operational maintenance form with a written description of the work performed and a list of any items that may require future attention on your wheelchair accessible vehicle.
To schedule an appointment, please contact us at (352) 622-4467. Let our Service Technicians perform our free maintenance check-ups as our way of saying “thank you” for all you have done for our country.
HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!
ALL VETERANS have a CHOICE of SUPPLIER’S and EQUIPMENT for your mobility needs.
AVM guarantee’s BEST SERVICE on your ADAPTIVE EQUIPMENT.