National Mobility Awareness Month
May starts National Mobility Awareness Month
National Mobility Awareness Month is the annual May celebration that encourages people with disabilities to enjoy an active, mobile lifestyle by making them aware of the many automotive mobility solutions provided by members of the National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association.
Please enter your story/video on: www.MobilityAwarenessMonth.com.
AVM NMEDA Dealer Code is: MEL34
Because Mobility Means Independence
- Driving with Accessible Vans and Trucks, Turning and Lifting Automobile Seats, Hand Driving Controls, High Tech Driving Systems, Wheelchair Lifts and Scooter Hoists
- Living At Home with Ramps, Stair and Pool Lifts
- Going Anywhere with Scooters or Complex Wheelchairs
Authorized Dealers for:
- BraunAbility Minivans for Honda, Toyota, Dodge and Chrysler
- Bruno and Harmar
- Permobil Invacare and Pride
Watch These Series of Videos BEFORE You Purchase
AVM, INC. would like to take this opportunity to say “thank you” to you and all of our Veterans for
allowing all of us to enjoy the freedoms we have every day as a result of your sacrifices.
VETERAN BENEFITS (www.va.gov)
- $19,817 Grants by Veteran Administration
- Purchase a New Vehicle Every 2-4 Years
- Trade Your Current Vehicle
- Purchase Pre-Owned To Save More