NEVER BUY IT ON THE INTERNET OR OVER THE PHONE!
Mobility Equipment is Customized Medical Equipment.
One Size Does Not Fit All
Mobility needs range from someone who needs a walker or scooter to help with shopping and trips to a quadriplegic who needs complex seating and driving systems.
Your Mobility Needs Are Unique to you and Your
- Medical Conditions – Physical and Mental
- Home and/or Work Environment
- Transportation Needs
- Funding Sources
- Training Needs
- Ongoing Service and Repair Needs
- Caregivers’ Needs and Abilities
Yes, you can buy medical equipment cheaper over the internet but it may:
- Not Work in Your Various Environments
- Adversely Affect Your Medical Conditions
- Not be Transportable with Your Vehicle
- Need Service and Repair (eventually it will!)
- Require You to Wait a Long Time for Service if the Supplier Services It At All
- Not Work At All for You
- Not Provide You with Individual Adjustments and Fitting
- Not Provide You Any Personal Training
Your needs and situations are unique and require a trained professional technology supplier to match them with the correct medical equipment from the wide and confusing range of equipment available today.