MOBILITY EQUIPMENT – HOISTS
Bruno Independent Living Aids and Harmar Mobility Make Hoists for Almost Every Vehicle and Mobility Device.
Some of the most popular ones are:
Superior Performance, Amazingly Compact and Easy to Use
The Bruno Curb-Sider hoist demonstrates the simplicity of design and adaptability making it possible to lift and store any kind of scooter or power wheelchair in all kinds of vehicles!
- Effortless loading from behind the bumper or curbside makes the Curb-Sider the king of convenience
- The powerful lifting capacity is the hallmark of the Curb-Sider. Virtually every mobility device can be handled, with a lifting capacity of 400 lbs.
- The compact beauty of the Curb-Sider is enhanced by its automotive styling and scratch resistant black textured finish that gracefully complement your vehicle and requires a minimal amount of space.
- The Curb-Sider’s modularity is renowned. Hundreds of sub bases and docking devices, and the new Adjustable Sub Base, mean this magnificent unit can fit into scores of vehicles.
- An easy-to-operate Fold-Down Lift Head allows partial 3rd row seating access or cargo space (where applicable) and improved driver visibility when a mobility device is not present.
- The elegantly styled Curb-Sider has been redesigned with the industry exclusive Direct Gear Drive Technology for unmatched performance.
Stylish Elegance, Coupled with Rugged Engineering and Sleek Efficiency
With powerful, proven performance, and a design that could almost grace an art museum, Joey delivers convenience, simplicity and strength every time it’s used.
A DriveOn/Drive Off platform, with a special coating for increased traction, and adjustable wheel chocks on either side of a center pocket, allows the Joey to accommodate virtually any scooter or powerchair, including today’s popular mid-wheel drive versions.
One button operation, small footprint, maintaining 2nd row seating and a fast cycle time to load/unload, makes the Joey a joy to use!
- Indicator light illuminates when Joey is safely docked and transport ready
- Obstruction sensing safety plate – disables unit when activated
- Hand-held pendant with single switch control
- Easy Drive On/Drive Off Platform – designed for every type of mobility device. Self-leveling for uneven surfaces. Access either side of platform. No reversing necessary
- Securement belts designed for one hand operation
The Lowest-Cost Most-Simplified Outside Lift On the Market!
The Bruno Out-Sider Micro Vehicle Lift is the lightest-weight exterior vehicle lift designed to transport today’s popular travel scooters! It’s designed with fewer parts than any other outside lift and it’s easy to install – it takes less than one hour!
- Lowest-profile design minimizes rear vision obstruction
- Industry-leading 145 lb lifting capacity
- Installs on vehicles using a Class I sport or Class II receiver hitch with 12 in or less ground-to-hitch receiver clearance
- The gas spring assist provides easy “fold/unfold” of the lift platform. The safety latch prevents unintentional lowering of the lift platform
- The convenient control arm lets you operate the lift from a safe distance. Road and laboratory tested by a certified testing facility
- Exclusive “lift mast angle adjustment” allows the installer to nest the Out-Sider Micro tight against the rear of the vehicle
- An ultra-strength strap system is used to secure the scooter to the platform. It’s easy to use and can be operated with one hand!
- Expert installation and complete, after sale service
Harmar Mobility Designs, Engineers and Produces American Made Lifts
Model AL800 Side-Loading Truck Lift
Brings chair from pickup truck bed to driver or passenger door
Eight years of customer input and design innovation have combined to create Harmar’s inside lifts. With an appearance that integrates with today’s vehicle interiors, Harmar’s latest inside lifts include Best-in-Class features and lifting capacities to offer high-quality solutions for virtually every chair and vehicle. No other products on the market have the level of safety, quality and adjustability found with Harmar inside lifts.
- Fully-powered for effortless loading
- Extremely adjustable base and boom
- Mounts on either side of truck be
- Weather resistant
- Exclusive 2-step “Up and In” operation
- Weatherproof remote hand control
- Lifting capacity 350 lbs
Model AL100 Universal Scooter Lift
Premium Universal Outside Lift
The AL100 is Harmar’s premium universal outside scooter lift and one of few available for a Class II hitch-equipped vehicle. It’s quality features, construction and durability make it one of the most popular outside lifts on the market. The Swing Away option provides easy access to the trunk or lift gate of any vehicle. Deck automatically folds up, out of the way, when empty.
- Manual crank backup
- 350 lbs lifting capacity
- Automatic hold-down arm
- Integrated license plate holder
- One switch operation
- Integrated drop bracket for truck and SUV applications
- Large aluminum deck that automatically folds when empty
Model AL030 Power Tote
For Manual Wheelchairs
The Power Tote is a lightweight, durable lift designed to safely and easily transport folding manual wheelchairs. The Power Tote is the only lift in its class to allow the platform and hold down arm to fold, making for a much more compact unit when the lift is empty.
- Low profile license plate holder
- Manual Crank Backup
- One switch operation
- Hold-down arm
- Mounts on a trailer ball style receiver
- Height adjustable
- Requires no wheelchair modifications
- Platform can be folder when empty
Silver Star Lifts/Pride Mobility Products Offer Quality
Some examples include:
Backpacker MV Interior Lift
Best Pick for SUVs!
Now you can take your mobility on the road easily in your Sport Utility Vehicle with the Backpacker MV from Pride Silver Star Lifts and Ramps. It’s the ultimate solution to lifting your powered mobility device into your vehicle, engineered specifically to be a perfect fit for a wide variety of popular vehicles including SUVs.
Like all Silver Star Lifts from Pride, the Backpacker MV features all-steel construction and a protective finish, along with an industrial rated 12 volt motor and battery pack, and easy-to-use controls to combine rugged durability with safe, simple and reliable operation.
- Fits into SUVs with a 31” opening height
- 37” drop versus 30-36” with competitors lifts
- Do not lose the second row of seats
- Custom installation kits available
- Accepts multi-purpose and standard battery packs
- 3-year transferable warranty
- 350 lbs lifting capacity
- One piece, fully assembled drive-on/drive-off platform
- Custom vehicle false floor available through special order on select vehicles
- Can lift a wide range of Pride Scooters and Power Chairs
- Adjustable wheel chocks on platform surface
Outlander Exterior Lift
Hitch attached lift
The Outlander Exterior Lift was designed to provide a durable, easy-to-use system to take your power chair with you. Simple hitched-based installation requires little to no modification to your vehicle and allows for easy removal.
- 380 lbs. lifting capacity (vehicle requires Class IV hitch with a tongue weight of at least 500 lbs.)
- New standard license plate holder
- 3-year transferable warranty
- Drive-on/drive-off platform allows user to enter from either direction
- Easy-to-use, 3-point tie down system with one-handed, black ratcheting straps
- Standard adjustable wheel chocks
- Manual override
- Can lift a wide variety of Pride Power Chairs and other manufacturers’ mobility devices
- Shock-absorbing “cradle effect” protects power chairs from jarring vibration
- Optional batter pack means no vehicle hardwiring
Power Tote Mini
Economical for Travel Scooters
The Power Tote Mini is an economical way to take smaller mobility products, including compact and travel scooters on the road.
Simple hitched-based installation requires little to no modification to your vehicle and allows for easy removal.
- Weighs just 47 lbs.
- Easily attached to Class I, II or III hitch
- Perfect for travel scooters